Post-Fordism & seduction, (Biopolitical dissections).
The 11 pieces displayed in this installation are part of the project THE WAR, post-Fordism & seduction.The project explores how the contemporary economic system has modelled sexual relationships through applying the logic of the freelance worker to love, resulting in a new precarity in the world of affections.
Applying the use of financial language to the affections and bodies, the drawings show a schematization of the processes that lead to this terrible condition of the body as a commodity.
For the development of the pieces a methodology of appropriation of other’s work has been used, using visual and textual materials from the following books:
- Preliminary materials for a theory of the Young-Girl, Tiqqun.
- €®0$, la superproducción de los afectos, Eloi Fernandez Porta.
- Labour of love, Moira Weigel.
- The agony of Eros, Byung-Chul Han.
- Atlas of human anatomy, J.M. Bourgery & N. H Jacob.